Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gage is 4!







Last weekend was my nephews 4th birthday party (they really do grow up way to fast). Lincoln LOVES any reason to hang out with his cousins, and when he is hanging out at a super fun place that makes it even better.

I was nervous about taking him to a bounce house, I wasnt sure if I was still going to have to carry him up the slide every time... at first he wasnt interested in climbing the long way up- but once Corbin ran by and up he went, up Lincoln followed. His first trip down was PRICELESS, he had a look of terror in his eyes, but at the bottom he jumped up and said "FUN". He did it over and over, fear then "fun" each time... I think he was trying to convince himself he was having a good time, even though he was really scared. He's a brave little boy, and it worked for me too since I didnt have to climb anything.

Lincoln is the youngest cousin, but its hard to believe Gage is already 4... His actual birthday was Tuesday- HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Again...another aunt took pictures of Gage's Birthday party and no pics of Gage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Lincoln wasn't exactly keeping up with all the older boys that day! He is getting better though- I didnt have to go up the slide once!

    ReplyDelete