Last weekend we took Lincoln to Broken Bow OK, we stayed in a cabin with 3 other couples and their kiddoes. We have been there twice before, but this was the first time everyone had kids. It was deffinitely different, but I think it was better! The kids had a blast and there were no major issues. The worst accident was Kolton smashing his face on the corner of a coffee table and drawing blood- not bad for a house of 8 people and 6 kids (2,2,2,4,4,and 6, I think).
I posted our pics on facebook, but I thought Id add a few here too incase you dont follow FB...
We all had so much fun we want to go again next year- and stay longer!
On the way home Eddie had a flat and Joey got to change it, yes, he loved it! It was only about 102' :)

No comments:
Post a Comment