Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lincolns first amusement park adventure, a SUCCESS!

Joey got Holiday in the Park passes from work this year and we wanted to take Lincoln to 6 Flags for the first time! We tried to go on a Saturday, got to the park at 10am ready to go, but the park didnt open until 2, so that did not happen. I guess since a major part of Holiday in the Park is the lights, they open later.

After that, I was afraid we would not make it back, as I was not about to take Lincoln in the cold. However- this is Texas, and 4 days before Christmas it was a beautiful 80 degree day and we ended up taking him after all!

Not only did we have tickets, but so did alot of our family. Shawna and her crew came, and my brother and sister came also. A good time was had by all :) And, Lincoln was tall enough to ride all the kids rides so we got to do quite a bit!















No comments:

Post a Comment