The others I took AFTER we got his 3rd haircut! He is getting much better, this time he did not even cry :) Every time it gets a little easier.
He is also becoming a little ham when it comes to smiling for the camera. He is still working on walking, occasionally we see him stand by the couch and take off on his own... that usually lasts about 3 steps and then he hits the ground.

I love the "big boy" hair cut. It is precious! We didn't stay at a great hotel this time, but both Holiday Inns and LaQuintas are good. The really nice ones are the Hotel Galvez and the San Luis Resort, but they are pretty pricey. We took Seth at 10 months and he liked it but wasn't really able to do much.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so grownup! :( Anyway, I'm sure Lincoln would like Celebration park now....lots of places to cruise!
ReplyDelete