Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge



Big Boy! 1 year old

Lincoln, passed out from all the fun!

I tried to take a picture of all of us, it didnt work!

We had a great time at great wolf lodge. Lincoln was not sure what was going on but he ended up loving it. He wont remember this, but we thought we'd start a tradition we can carry out until hes too old to want to hang out with us anymore (not that that will ever happen!)

I can not beleive my baby boy is 1. He is not walking yet, but almost there. He is trying to talk some and so opinionated. He is great at shaking his head no when he doesnt want something. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute! I want to take the boys there SO BAD...but Michael doesn't want to do the "waterpark thing". Lincoln looks like he had a ball...

    ReplyDelete