Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are Out

I think this picture of Jenkins sums up our whole weekend...

So we spent ALL weekend moving, Monday we went to our empty house and covered the holes and painted and had it cleaned... then we closed. We are officially not home owners any longer. That is okay though- we will soon be again! I am already ready to go house hunting this weekend!

I am certain we will have to get movers when we find a new house, this weekend was brutal. Lincoln is settling in- thankfully he is used to being at my moms so the transition has been smooth so far.

All of our stuff crammed in to this one room at my moms is pretty comical- but its only temporary right? I hope so!


Lincoln got really good at going in and out the dog door about a week before we moved. I thought I'd have a little time before he started going out the one we added to my moms, I was wrong- he was in and out it before the dogs even figured it out.

And just because I think these are the dirtiest socks I have ever seen, I am adding the picture... this is what Lincoln does after he goes out the dog door!

1 comment: