So, we all know he can sit,
and he is very close to crawling, just needs a little more muscle!
but now, he has decided that he can stand too!
I think that look says it all! Watch out mamma- here I come!
Lincoln is picking up alot of new things pretty quick lately- I dont know what I am gonna do when he is running around the house grabbing everything in his reach. Looks like I better come up with a plan pretty soon!

Just when you get use to the crawling...he's going to be walking!! He's hitting the same milestones that Gage and Corbin hit at the same ages. :) I want him to stay a baby for a lot longer. :) Who knows when we'll see the next one come along! :)
ReplyDeleteYupp pretty soon it's time to put up all your expensive and breakable things. When Kailee started being mobile we got rite of our coffee table and i still don't really have alot of my other stuff out since now Kolton is very mobile and climbs on everything. One day i will be able to decorate our house the way i want. It's all good for now. Anyone w/ kids will understand...lol :)
ReplyDelete