Joey and I started dating 14 years ago! We were married November 26, 2003 and had our first son, Vance Joseph, April 24, 2007. After a 4 month battle we lost him. However, that opened the door for our second son to make a grand entrance into our lives, and what a blessing he has been. Lincoln Vance was born one year after his brother, on April 25, 2008. He is growing fast, so try to keep up!
Ellie at 20 months
-
I can't believe Ellie is getting so close to 2! Time is going by tok
quickly. She is growing and changing so fast! Here are some things about
miss Ellie...
More of July
-
Here comes another post full of a conglomerate of pictures that really
don't go together!! I wish I had time to do nice neat posts like some blogs
that ...
Goodbye School Year...Hello Summer!!!
-
Okay...before summer officially begins...I want to reflect on the past
year and I think I should probably do that because I have posted very very
lit...
Best Big Brother in the World!!
-
Little did we know that Saturday would be Seth's last day as an "only
child". Seth had gone to spend the night with Mimi and Pop so daddy and I
could have ...
What a sweet and happy boy!
ReplyDelete