Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


At the Fall Festival

Mommy, Daddy and the Linkster

Gage, Lincoln and Corbin- Ready to Go!

Lincoln the Lion

Today Lincoln and I went to downtown McKinney with his Aunt Shawna, Uncle Michael and cousins Corbin and Gage. It was really busy so we didn't stay long. There were alot of kids in costume, but it was so hot! Lincoln couldn't stay in his outfit for long.

Once Joey got off work we went to the Fall Festival at church. They had slides and bounce houses and rides, but Lincoln isn't big enough for any of that yet. He actually slept most of the time we were there, but he got to go out looking cute in his Lion costume.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little lion! It looks like Lincoln had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln is such a cute little lion. I'm so glad that Seth and I got to see him on Friday. Seth had to get out of his outfit pretty early too b/c it was way too hot.

    ReplyDelete